Tuesday 20 November 2012

Diagram Development



I have produced the diagram in Adobe Illustrator, this has been taken from the original however I will be changing the colour schemes in the next week however I feel that this is a decent looking diagram as it is but I would like to be my own stamp on it. So I will be changing the bacteria to a green, and I have produced the water flow using the brush tool in Adobe Illustrator. I think this is quite effective. I could of used the original image however I wanted to use Illustrator to add my own touch to the website. 



This is my final diagram, I felt green worked better than red in my own personal opinion. The original diagram had arrows that shown what each element however I felt that wasn't needed. As they are already instructions of how it works on the page I don't feel it needs to be repeated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment