Wednesday 20 February 2013

Development..


After a tutorial I had with my lecturer, I was told that my website didn't look professional and looked rather tacky. I agreed with this factor, so during this week I have been revamping my website. I wanted to have a nice header and I wanted to keep the rest simple. I began looking at other websites with patterns as the headers and this helped me develop my website. Most of them were templates for other blog's, so bearing this in mind I began designing in my sketch book.

I have produced a pattern which flows like water and relates to nature.


I feel this looks a lot better than my first draft, last semester I went straight into my first idea which was a big mistake, I will try and make my pattern move when I move onto the multimedia side. As I develop this I will be researching into other similar websites to help me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment