Wednesday 20 February 2013

More websites..


During lesson we looked at several websites and we was asked to take notes and ask what we liked and what we didn't like.

www.lessrain.com

The start up page wasn't clear at first, I thought it was a holiday website. However when I found out what it was about, it came clear that they was just thinking outside the box and not sticking to website designing rules. The home page is exciting and captured my attention. The reasoning behind this was because of the big image. There isn't a lot of text which makes the website clear and crisp. As I looked deeper into the website I found viewing their work easy and clear, the only issue I had was you can't preview the images any bigger than they are on the website.

www.wonder-wall.com

This website at first is confusing, but it grown on me the longer I stayed on the website. It's whacky and quirky, this style relates to their interior design. Its direct and easy to use and the inner pages are easy to navigate. The inner pages are also clean and crisp which is strange as it steers away from their style, however it works nicely.

www.gotmilk.com

This website is very interactive, it includes a game. Some of the elements are very funny. Its user friendly, crisp and clean. The multimedia elements work well and they don't buffer which encouraged me to stay on the website longer. It tells you about milk and they are many options to choose from and I personally learnt whilst on this website. Its flash based, normally flash can be slow however it brings a standard product to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment